x

Subscribe to GwArez !



Pages

Whatever you need!!! We bring it!!!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

How to Sign out of your Gmail Account Remotely


We all tend to lead pretty busy lifestyles these days. If you're like me many times you're signed on to multiple computers. I may be checking my Gmail, browsing the web, playing video games or some other worthwhile activity.

Sometimes I've got to rush out which is no problem because I can get to the internet from almost anywhere these days. Except for the fact that I forgot and left my Gmail account open for anyone to see! Wouldn't it be great if I could remotely log out of Gmail so that other people can't read my latest email.

Well now the geniuses at Google came up with a way for you to do exactly that. Now you can sign out of all your other Gmail sessions from another computer. Here's how to do it:

1) Sign in to Gmail from an internet connected computer.

2)Next scroll to the bottom of your inbox where it show your mail usage statistics.

3)Click on the Details link and click the button that says sign out all other sessions.

Once you do this you automatically be signed out of Gmail on the other computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment